Thursday, June 4, 2009

Out of the Big Apple

So...I guess this is the end of this blog since I am no longer taking any bites out of the big apple. It's a bitter sweet feeling...but, to be honest, mostly sweet.

I'll be sure to let you all know where my new blog will be.

Until then here is an update on my new life:

1) I have a second interview for my editing position at Three Stars Media tomorrow. The first one was an online assessment test which was both really easy and very time consuming.

2) I am re-doing my room. I'll be sure to post photos.

3) It's SO nice to be home. SO NICE.

Love!!

2 comments:

Emily J said...

Yay! Awww Heather, I'm so happy for you and yet I will miss you terribly. You won't be a mere 4 (or 5) (or 6) hours away anymore!

We need a phone chat soon.

Anonymous said...

aww I'm glad you made it back safely!