Friday, August 1, 2008

A little confused...

Because I am THAT bored at work here's another post for today.

Yesterday I got flowers. One dozen red roses--and I’m not sure how I feel about this.

One of part of me is a little confused. We’ve only been on three dates. Isn’t one dozen long stemmed roses a little much for a relationship of a few weeks? Maybe it’s not. Maybe I’m reading too much into this (as I often do) but I don’t want him to think this is more than it really is. What does one dozen red roses mean? I love you? I hope not. I miss you? I guess that wouldn’t be too bad. I want more? Ha.

The other part of me is just happy to get one dozen long stemmed red roses. I love flowers. They look nice in my room. I like the smell.

I hate dating. It’s too complicated. I’m going to mail order a Russian husband and get this whole process over with.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg how exciting! take the roses and run, babe ;)

Angy said...

Hey - I still hate you, but I might hate you a little less if you're able to post pics from the wedding.

In two days, I won't have to live in the same country as you.
Finally, the world is kind.

Jessica Holmes said...

Do you think we could get a bulk discount if we each order a husband together?

Just a thought...