Monday, August 25, 2008

Weekend Update

My weekend in DC was fabulous. Worth the horrible bus ride home.

Instead of boring you with my commentary, here is the weekend in pictures:


Alicia and I waiting for the metro! We all (Emily, Kara, Alicia and I) decided to get together with Tiffany, Katie and Laura downtown for lunch on Saturday for a day of refreshing girlie chit chat. So here we are waiting for our public transportation. My favorite thing EVER. *sarcasism alert*



Em on the train! I'm not sure what she is doing. But it's pretty interesting. Hehehe.



After lunch we decided to go to the National Portrait Gallery. It was quite interesting--Katie taught us about Cleopatra, I was accosted by a security officer because he was conerned my bag was going to destroy our national heritage, and Emily and I made fun of some guy who died a long time ago so it didn't seem too cruel. Maybe that assesment was wrong. Maybe it was crueler...This is Alicia and Tiff hamming it up.



My chicks diggin' culture...



Introducing Greedy Katie Slowsky Becker. The monkey.



Tiff and I! Looking hot as always...We went to grab some drinks and fries at Five Guys later on in the evening. Girl talk continued.



The end... We had just left Tiffany sadly on the opposite platform in Chinatown. This was the last photo of the day! (Notice the tired but happy auras).

I'm going to post about my bus ride soon. It was a riot. Let me tell you what.

1 comment:

Emily J said...

Heck yes details! What was so horrible about the bus ride home? I miss you, Heather...:-(