Monday, February 23, 2009

The Secret's Out

I’m back in New York. With the amount I complain about this city you would think I absolutely hate it.

That could not be further from the truth.

I actually really like the city. It’s energetic. It’s different every day. It keeps me on my toes. I love that I can get a vegan red velvet cupcake at 3:30AM from two different places. I love that I can see Anne Hathaway randomly walking in the Village. I love the noise. I love knowing what the rest of the country will be wearing before they do.

It really is an amazing city. And I’m really glad I got to live here. I’m glad I was on the cutting edge, at least for a while. I’m glad I lived in the fast lane and survived.

I won’t be sorry to leave. But I will be sorry if I don't find my way back once in a while.

No comments: