Monday, March 9, 2009

The Heather Update

My weekend. It was fantastic! I was pleasantly surprised on Friday afternoon when I got a call from Tiffany’s sister Brie asking if I wanted to get coffee. Coffee turned into dinner, which turned into hanging out on Saturday night, which turned into seeing Mary Poppins and getting dinner on Sunday. The bitter cold has finally left for the year (fingers crossed) so the weather was really fantastic as well. Actually I was wearing sandals…so that made it a good weekend all by itself.


My decision.
I also just realized I haven’t come out and told you all my decision (although I’m assuming most of you know.) I’m going to Mexico in August! The plan as it stands right now is I’m working in NY until May and then I’m spending June and July in FL. I might fly out to Colorado in July (to see Megan, Erin and Company) and Tiffany might come visit me in FL. I really want to see you all before I leave (I’ll be there a year except for a few weeks in December) so everyone is invited to the beach this summer if you can get down to Orlando!


On another note:


Last weekend I went to see Madama Butterfly at the Met. It was phenomenal. That is one thing I will definitely miss when I don’t live in New York. The performances here (broadway, the new york ballet, the opera, etc) are exquisite. I guess I’ll have to visit!

4 comments:

Thalasas Nymphe said...

I thought of you this weekend! Of course, I think about you a lot...but you know how public radio usually broadcasts the Metropolitan Opera on the weekends? This weekend it was Madama Butterfly and I remembered that you were going.

Did you make your blog private so that you could "come out" about Mexico? Do your bosses know yet? Just think, very soon you will be able to wear sandals constantly.

Angy said...

Well, I was able to read your blog until today-ish. It might have something to do with my blog being down over the weekend.
Thanks for the (re?)invite.

Angy said...

My purple sweater blog is my blog where I write all of the things that are making me mad that I can't post on a public blog (I'm guessing you discovered my apology...). It really isn't anything to read. It's just there for the next time I get mad so I write there instead of on my real blog and avoid getting into trouble again.

Ha ha...word verification = "seman"

Anonymous said...

oooh how exciting!!