Monday, March 30, 2009

A Post About Nothing

Countdown until I leave New York: 62 days

I have absolutely nothing exciting to reveal in this post. This weekend was delightfully lazy; I made black-bean soup and finished Jane Eyre. I also watched infomercials and paid my bills. I also found out that I have a library fine from Hillsdale that I haven’t paid yet and I can’t get my transcripts to Mexico until that is taken care of. I also slept. A lot. Oh! And I also discovered carrot juice and it’s AMAZING. Katie, I don’t know how you dislike it…it’s my new favorite thing.

Today I am going to the gym. I feel much too fat. This weekend I made a little workout schedule and a grocery list that should help get me to my pre-winter hibernation weight. I also have to start training because my mom and I are running a 10K either this summer or in December. Either way I need to get my butt in gear.

And that really is it. It’s pretty boring around here actually. It will really get interesting at the end of April when I have to tell my roommate and my boss that I’m leaving in May. Pray for me, kiddos.

8 comments:

Emily J said...

Please say "I feel out of shape" or "I feel like I need exercise" instead of "I feel fat," okay?

Also: I don't like carrot juice, either. Though I do like carrots.

heather said...

Hahaha...after I published it and was reading over it I thought you would have an issue with it! Sorry! ;) But that IS how I feel...I have gained a lot of weight since the fall!

Anonymous said...

haha you're planning a "pre-winter hibernation weight" already?!?

Emily J said...

I just meant that "fat" shouldn't be automatically used in a negative sense.

heather said...

hahaha...Lynn...my goal is to weigh the same as I did BEFORE winter...I'm just doin' some damage control...

Unknown said...

Carrot juice is the best thing ever. It's so surprisingly sweet and delicious. Mmmmmmm.

Anna said...

oh, I love carrot juice!

Thalasas Nymphe said...

Carrot juice is...okay. But when you have to drink it first thing every morning it begins to lose any appeal.

P.S. Word verification is "haters"...no joke.