Wednesday, April 22, 2009

In the Wild West

I am sitting in Arianna's living room and taking a moment from our busy day of sun-bathing (it's AMAZING outside today!) and taking the kids to the park to post! It's so beautiful here and the exact opposite of New York. It took me a while to adjust to the altitude, but I'm starting the feel great and the time away from my desk is just what I needed. It's great to remember there is life outside the office. And Brooklyn. And Zach and Gabey are adorable. I'll post pictures soon. We're going to go and get some ice cream and watch a chick flick now...so adios!!

Love to all!

4 comments:

Anna said...

so... since I'm completely out of the loop, are you living with Arianna or just visiting?

heather said...

Just a visit! ;)

Thalasas Nymphe said...

Sounds just marvelous...say hi to Arianna for me!

Anonymous said...

aww fun! I thought it was snowing in Wyoming?