Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Tropics?

I’m going to take a moment to collect my thought and breath…

There, that’s better.

I finished putting together my first ever sales presentation deck today. It’s been an adventure. And pretty stressful.

Besides that I have nothing to report except for the fact that my mother came to visit me last weekend. I love my mom. It was so nice to be taken care of for a while. We went shopping for groceries, went to Target to look for things I need for the apartment, went and saw her friend in the New York Marathon (which was amazing), and checked out quite a few fun restaurants in my new neighborhood. One is a falafel place with falafel sandwiches for 3 dollars! We also found a sushi place with really good Philadelphia rolls for 3.50. I bought Uggs and also looked at some dresses in Lord and Taylor. It made me want a raise.

Also, I found out that my dad is coming to New York next week for a sales meeting and he’s going to take me out to dinner. I’m looking for somewhere expensive….

Tomorrow I’m having a frittata for breakfast for a co-workers birthday. I know because I ordered them…and I’m kind of excited. They looked really delicious in the brochure.

Besides that—nothing that exciting to report. Life is pretty monotonous and mostly stressful. I think when I decide to leave New York I’m going to go somewhere very tropical. Yeah…somewhere with palm trees and the sound of the waves. Wait…isn’t that where I started? Maybe forward motion isn’t the best motion after all.

3 comments:

Arianna said...

Uggs, Heather?? Why? If I catch with your jeans tucked into them I'll hurt you.

Angy said...

You missed an apostrophe in the 6th paragraph...just another reason why I hate you

Anna said...

pictures! I demand pictures of your weekend.