Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Obligatory New Years Questions (courtesy of Ari)

1- Did you kiss anyone?
Yes.
2- Did you date anyone?
Just a few...
3- Are you going to kiss someone when the ball drops?
If anyone tries anything I'll punch them in the face.
4- Did you lose any friends?
Nope...I don't think so anyway.
5- Did you gain any friends?
Yes.
6- Did you do something new?
I did EVERYTHING new...
7- Did anyone important to you die?
No, thank God.
8- Did you change?
I've changed SO much.
9- Are you happy with the year over all?
It has been very different. But yes...I think I am happy over all.
10- What's the best thing that happened to you?
I got a job...I'm not poor person on the street.
11- Did you fall in or out of love?
Well...if I fell in love I fell out of it...fast.
12- Are you happy the years almost over?
Yes...I think so. I'm ready for a new year.
13- Are you going to change something about yourself next year?
I'll take care of myself more. And I want to be better at keeping in touch.
14- Do you think 2009 will be a better year then 2008?
Of course!
20- Did you go on a summer vacation?
Florida, baby!
22- Did you get into a fight?
I don't remember it if I did. Must not have been important.
23- Did you leave the country
Nope...sadly.
24- Did you have a good birthday?
It was kind of weird. I had a Sex in the City cupcake and sushi.
25- Did anyone in your family get married?
Not yet.
26- Do you think you grew?
So much.
27- Did you dye your hair?
I got blond highlights.
28- Who do you think you were on the phone with the most?
Ari or Mom
29- Did anyone sing to you?
Yes...but that's a long story.
30- Did you sing to anyone?
Myself in the shower.
31- Did anyone tell you they loved you?
Yep! What's not to love...
32- Did you ever go to the hospital?
Nope. I hate hospitals.
33- What did you drink and eat the most?
Water and probably hummus.
35- Did you change your profile over 10 times?!
I'm not sure. I don't think so.
36- Did you change your default at least 20 times?
No.
37- Did you get a tattoo?
No.
38- Did you vote?
No.
39- Are you going to make a new years resolution ?
Yep...
41- Think you’ll date someone in 2009?
Probably. Hopefully he's better than the ones last year!
42- Where will you be when the ball drops?
Times Square!
43- Do you think you will make new friends in 2009?
Probably. But it's hard to believe they could be better than my friends now.
44- Are you hoping to meet someone special in 2009?
Hehehe...
45- How do you feel, another year has passed you by?
I feel ready...bring it on!

2 comments:

Anna said...

I am very offended that you did not mention me in your last post.

Did you go to Times Square? I saw people there on the news and it made me think of you.

heather said...

Anna! I can't see your blog...you should invite me.

And I did go to Times Square! It was really crazy and FREEZING. But an interesting experience. How are things in grad school?